Download August Osage County (HD) Full Movie

Download August Osage County (HD) Full Movie
August: Osage County is the story of the Weston family: Violet, a drug-addicted cancer patient (Meryl Streep); her husband Beverley, a well-known poet (Sam Shepard); their daughters Barbara (Julia Roberts), Karen (Juliette Lewis), and Ivy (Julianne Nicholson); Violet's sister Minnie Fae Aiken (Margo Martindale), her husband Charles (Chris Cooper), and their son, known as Little Charles (Benedict Cumberbatch).

Storyline
A look at the lives of the strong-willed women of the Weston family, whose paths have diverged until a family crisis brings them back to the Oklahoma house they grew up in, and to the dysfunctional woman who raised them. 

This film was amazing. The cast, director, and cinematographer are top notch. It will surely be nominated for several Oscars. I had a chance to view it during a Film Festival and was excited that I got a ticket to this sold out showing. But then, halfway through the movie, I nearly walked out.

The outrageous, violent, destructive behavior of the characters and between the characters hit a little too close to home for my comfort. For those who think the actions of the characters seem over the top, let me assure you they are not. When you mix addiction, lies, and a lifetime of pain, you get exactly this type of toxic concoction.

I required multiple tissues to get me through to the end, but ultimately I stayed. As a film lover, I could not bring myself to walk out of such a wonderfully crafted movie. I'm glad I did.  Do You?

Download the .txt file with the link to my private FTP server.
Copy and Paste the link to your browser. Download anything you like. That's it!!!


Download

Download August Osage County (HD) Full Movie | Julie Rice | 5